POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Re: povQ&T (aka. povVFAQ) new look : Re: povQ&T (aka. povVFAQ) new look Server Time
6 Aug 2024 10:28:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: povQ&T (aka. povVFAQ) new look
From: Pandora
Date: 1 Sep 2002 18:28:30
Message: <3d72948e$1@news.povray.org>
news:3d721dc2$1@news.povray.org...
> Most important, I yet i have to figure out where IE stores its bookmark
file
> on Windows.  Not sure about Mozilla either.

    They're in your Favourites folder - they're just stored as shortcuts,
rather than a list of URLs in a file - if you want to export them to a file
go to File->Import/Export (for I.E 6 at least, previous version may be
different (though, not in terms of the Favourites folder))...

--
Pandora/Scott Hill/[::O:M:C::]Scorpion
Software Engineer.